Insight | Vision is obligated to protect all of your information from customers and distributors. Addressing Internet or Online Privacy and Security issues, we believe that you should be aware of how we intend to treat any information that this website collect.
Online Personal Information:
For security purpose, Insight | Vision implements security measures when you do the following:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Response to survey
- Fill Contact Form
- Special Promotions Sale
Insight | Vision is devoted to protecting personal data such as:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Business Name
- Contact Form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured.
- To place a courtesy or confirmation call.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can. You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web server does not collect the domain names or e-mail addresses of our visitors. In general, we gather information about users of the site collectively in order to determine, for example, which areas users access more frequently and which page users access the most. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for our users by improving the content of the site and product.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdWords
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We and third party vendors such as Google use: To compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use an SSL certificate.
To compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Via Email
- Via Phone
- Via Letter
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By Emailing us
- By calling us
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
- Other forms of communication
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Via Email within 1 business day
- Via Phone within 1 business day
- Via Letter within 1 business day
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Summary of Online Security:
This website or sales representative may need to collect information from you, such as your name, address and phone number in response to inquiries for product registration, newsletters, follow-up, special promotion and new products updates. Insight | Vision may also ask you to voluntarily provide us with information for market research such as, your interests, demographics, search engines, and type of applications to provide the best experience usability for our products. We do not share this information with other companies or organizations other than Insight | Vision's certified Distributiors (or Dealers ) for Sales and Services.