Integrated Remote Inspection System
Integrated Jetcam Camera
What is a pipe crawler?
A pipe crawler is a water proof device that allows you to visually inspect underground sewer pipes. It differs from a push camera because it’s designed specifically for mainline or larger diameter pipe inspections. Like a push camera, a pipe crawler allows you to detect leaks and flaws quickly and accurately. A professional inspection can be recorded for easy playback, giving an in-depth video analysis.
Who uses a pipe crawler?
As infrastructure ages, pipe crawlers are increasingly being used by a diverse audience, including, but not limited to:
- Cities / Municipalities
- Federal Government and U.S. Military
- Home Inspectors
- Drain Cleaners
- Industrial engineers
- Building Maintenance supervisors
- Educational facilities
- Commercial buildings, including hospitals, airports, manufacturing facilities
What are the features?
Score more jobs with one camera! Our camera proudly features:
- Daylight readable touch LCD screen
- Motorized Reel with built-in auto-feed/ rewind to save time
- Pan & Tilt camera to view different angles of the pipe
- 600' Flexible Kelvar coax cable provides enhanced durability
- Simple to use text-writer collecting data
- Take snapshots and save onto your USB
- Inspects 6" to 12" pipes, up to 18” with an optional wheel set
- Wi-Fi app for wireless video streams to approved Android and Apple devices
- Record to USB to easily save, record, and playback
- Iris system can be powered up using 110V AC or 800-1000 watts with a generator or invertor
- Integrated power outlet, multiple recording ports and HDMI
Are there any additional benefits of using our pipe crawler?
A brand that you can trust
Here at Insight Vision, we believe that the purchase of our equipment is a partnership. Our success relies on your success, when using our equipment. The IRIS allows users to professionally inspect sewer pipe to determine if there are any defects, backups, or failures. Like the Opticam, the IRIS is built to withstand unforgiving environments.
The IRIS runs on the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system just like your home computer. The system also features a high intensity LED display for brighter inspection of dark pipes.
Our state-of-the-art equipment has been ergonomically engineered for optimal comfort and efficiency. Our unique designs are tested to meet the many challenges you may face in the field. Your calls will be answered by our courteous and experienced technical support team. We don’t believe in voicemail or automated systems. You will get the best of in-class service with a live voice when you call Insight Vision Cameras. We will provide you with solutions that will assist with your success while in the field.
Our factory direct service team strives to turn around equipment repairs within 48 business hours upon receipt. Our doors are open for factory tours as well as onsite product demonstrations. For nearly two decades, all of our equipment has been manufactured, sold, and serviced at our Wisconsin facility.