Opticam is a professional grade sewer inspection push camera. First, our sewer drain and pipe cameras give operators a full, clear picture of the problem with industry leading self-leveling color camera head. Our complete system includes a large 10.4 inch LCD screen with footage counter, but also has Wi-Fi Streaming to Apple and Android devices. Secondly, our system includes one touch recording to USB. Furthermore, our system has a full QWERTY keypad, built-in microphone and speaker. Lastly, the Opticam has a built in “Always On” 512Hz Sonde to locate the problem spot from above ground. Opticam’s applications are virtually limitless and include: drains and pipes problems location and identification, such as blockages, leakages or tree roots; inspection and cleaning pipes in swimming pools; before and after pipe relining; preventative maintenance of pipes, drains and sewer mainlines and many more.
- Large 10.4″ LCD Screen
- Choose 1.3″ Self-Leveling Camera or 0.85″ Mini Straight Camera (150′ Mini Reel)
- “Always On” Built-In 512Hz Sonde
- 0.475″ or 0.36″ (150′ Mini Reel) Premium Push Rod Cable with Flexi-Guard Spring
- On-Screen Distance Counter
- One Touch Recording to USB
- Wi-Fi Streaming with Apple or Android App
- Built-In Speaker and Microphone
- Full Qwerty Keypad for Text Writing
- Power with AC, DC or Battery (optional)
- Reel Options: 150′ (Mini Straight-View) or 200′, 300′, 400′ (Self-Leveling)
The Insight Vision Opticam Sewer Inspection Push Camera System Includes: Reel Cover, 2″ and 3″ Skids, Accessory Bag, USB Thumb Drive, AC Power Cord, DC Power Cord and Camera Removal Tool.
Power Your System With A Tool Battery!
No outlets. No Problem! Power your Opticam System with a Milwaukee Tool M18 Battery with our Power Tool Battery Adapter. The adapter makes any outside, rooftop or new construction inspections easy.